The future is dynamic hybrid
- Infrastructure is becoming software-driven.
- Service can be delivered dynamically according to load and need.
- The cloud reduces the need for proprietary systems.
Orchestrating, managing data & services
- Business are increasingly turning to hybrid cloud.
- Public cloud for less sensitive data, private for business critical.
- Hybrid clouds can quickly scale to a companies needs.
From device to user centric
- The smart workplace is dynamic, flexible and user-centric.
- User work and access data from any device, any location.
- Desktop virtualisation eliminates local storage, reduces risk and lowers running costs.