The Definition of Digital Signage
Modular and scalable, NEC’s MultiSync® P754Q display brings powerful capability for best-in-class large screen visualisation. Deliver your message with impact and seamless simplicity for the most convincing results.
Stunning UHD "pixel-free" ergonomic viewing is smartly merged with reliable colour reproduction for the most realistic and thrilling images with expanded contrast ratios. Compelling readability even in bright ambient light conditions is guaranteed with high brightness levels of 700 cd/m² combined with an anti-glare surface. Its modern, slim design forms an elegant digital surface which perfectly complements the surrounding architecture and integrates seamlessly into any environment. The Open Modular Intelligence (OMi) approach provides tailor-made signage solutions, where scalable computing power such as Raspberry Pi compute modules or OPS Slot-in PCs are seamlessly embedded into the display.
The 75” MultiSync® P754Q is the ultimate expansive choice for large visual surfaces in bright retail environments, passenger information and other public spaces as well as for colour critical reference applications in science, media and control rooms.
- Superb readability in bright light environments – crisp playback of content thanks to high brightness output of 700 cd/m² and anti-reflective screen surface delivers clearly visible messages even under varying and demanding ambient conditions.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Future-proof signal connectivity and processing – numerous native UHD resolution inputs with 60Hz refresh rate including DisplayPort, HDMI and an option slot for OPS Slot-in PCs, plus automatic upscaling to UHD for other signals, provide “pixel-free viewing“ on a large scale.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via the Spectraview Engine for precise, natural images.
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
|Panel Technology||IPS with Edge LED backlights|
|Active Screen Area (W x H) [mm]||1,649.7 x 927.9|
|Screen Size [inch/cm]||75 / 189|
|Brightness [cd/m²]||650, 450 (shipment setting)|
|Contrast Ratio (typ.)||1200:1|
|Viewing Angle [°]||178 / 178 (at contrast ratio > 10:1)|
|Colour Depth [bn]||1.073 (10bit)|
|Response Time (typ.) [ms]||8 (grey-to-grey)|
|Haze Level [%]||Pro (28)|
|Supported Orientation||Face Up; Landscape; Portrait|
|Horizontal Frequency [kHz]||31.5 - 91.1|
|Vertical Frequency [Hz]||24 - 85|
|Native Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Supported Resolutions||4096 x 2160;|
|3840 x 2160;|
|1920 x 2160;|
|1920 x 1080|
|Input Video Digital||2 x DisplayPort (with HDCP); 3 x HDMI (with HDCP)|
|Input Audio Analogue||1 x 3,5 mm jack|
|Input Audio Digital||2 x DisplayPort; 3 x HDMI|
|Input Control||1 x LAN 100Mbit; 1 x Remote Control (3.5 mm jack); 1 x RS232|
|Input Data||1 x microSD (Value); 1 x USB 2.0 (Downstream); 1 x USB 2.0 (MediaPlayer); 1 x USB Type-B (Upstream); 2 x USB 2.0 (Compute Module, 1 x 5V/2A powered)|
|Output Video Digital||1 x DisplayPort (loop through: DisplayPort, OPS slot-in PC)|
|Output Audio Analogue||1 x 3,5 mm jack|
|Output Control||1 x LAN 100Mbit|
|OPEN MODULAR INTELLIGENCE|
|OPS Slot||Slot Technology: Open pluggable specification (NEC / Intel OPS standard)|
|OPS Max. Current / Power Consumption [A / W]||4.7 / 75|
|Compute Module Slot||Slot Technology: Compute Module Slot (NEC proprietary standard)|
|Ambient Light Sensor||Integrated, triggered actions programmable|
|Human Sensor||Optional, external, 4-5m range, triggered actions programmable|
|Temperature Sensor||Integrated, 3 sensors, triggered actions programmable|
|NFC Sensor||Integrated, 2cm range, free NEC Android App required|
|Power Consumption Eco/max. [W]||195 shipping|
|Power Savings Mode [W]||< 0.5; < 2 (Networked Standby)|
|Power Management||VESA DPMS|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||+0 to +40|
|Operating Humidity [%]||20 to 80|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Without stand: 1,681 x 960 x 71|
|Bezel Width [mm]||14.8 (left and right); 14.8 (top and bottom)|
|VESA Mounting [mm]||4 holes; 400 x 400 (FDMI); 600 x 400 (FDMI); M8|
|Ingress Protection||IP5x (front); IP2x (back)|
|Supported Image Formats||JPG (baseline, progressive, RGB, CMYK); max. resolution 5000 x 5000; PNG (interlace, alpha channel); max. resolution 4000 x 4000|
|Supported Video Formats||MP4 / MOV / FLV (video H.264, audio MP3, AAC); max. resolution 1080p at 30 Hz, 1080i at 60 Hz; MPG (video mpeg1/2, audio mpeg audio layer2/3, AAC-LC); MP @ ML, MP @ HL; WMV (video H.264, wmv advanced L3, wmv simple / main, audio mp3 wmv std); max. resolution 1080p at 30 Hz, 1080i at 60 Hz|
|Supported Audio Formats||MP3 (MP3); max. bit-rate 320 kBit/s; WAV (LPCM); max. 48 kHz sampling|
|Supported File Storage / File System||MicroSDHC / FAT16, FAT32; USB 2.0 / FAT16, FAT32|
|Accessories||Feet (ST-801); Speaker (SP-754QSM, SP-TF1); Trolley (PD02MHA, PD03MHA, PDMHM-L); Wall mount (PDW T XL-2)|
|Compute Module Slot||NEC Compute Module; Raspberry Pi Compute Module 1 and 3|
|OPS Slot||HDBaseT receiver; Intel® Atom, Celeron and Core CPUs; OPS-2C Quad 3G SDI|
|Energy Efficiency||Ambient light sensor; Annual energy consumption: 314 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Carbon savings meter; ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: B; Local dimming|
|Special Characteristics||12-bit Look Up table; Ambient Light Sensor; AMX NetLinx Support; ASCII Control Commands; Auto ID assignment; Auto tiling function; Automated Email Alert; CEC Support; Cisco Webex Kit compatible; Crestron Connected Support; DICOM Simulation; Display Browser Control; Emergency Notification; HDMI with UHD at 60 Hz; HDR Gamma Support (HLG, PQ); KeyGuide; MediaPlayer with Browser Control; NaViSet Administrator 2; OmniColor Control; OSD rotation for portrait mode; PIN as theft protection; PJLink Support; Powered USB-Port; Removable Logo; Scheduler; Slim LED Indicator; SNMP Support; TileMatrix (10 x 10); User readable log function|
|Colour Versions||optional coloured overframes|
|Safety and Ergonomics||CE; EAC; EMC Class B; FCC; SASO; TÜV GS; UL/C-UL or CSA; VCCI|
|Pixel Failure Class||ISO 9241-307, Class 1|
|Audio||Integrated Speakers (10 W + 10 W); Optional Speakers (15 W + 15 W)|
|Shipping Content||CD-ROM (User Guides/Manuals); Display; DisplayPort Cable; Remote Control; USB cable|
|Warranty||3 years warranty incl. backlight; optional 4. + 5. year warranty extension|