Ultra-Thin Bezel - The Office benchmark, combining sleek and elegant design with health-conscious performance
The 24” ultra-thin bezel display targeting ultimate office productivity, performance and quality, fulfils the demand for future-ready design. With its full height adjustability from 0 to 150 mm and 170° swivel functionality this display ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up supporting best productivity. Ensuring the well-being of the user, built-in Low Blue Light technology filters out hazardous blue light emissions whilst Flicker-Free technology eliminates the effect of flickering. The users’ eyes are protected whilst ensuring a true-to-life display colour performance from all viewing angles. The LED backlight panel with AH-IPS technology supports a high display brightness of 300 cd/m² and in parallel lowers power consumption.
The ultra-narrow bezel display reduces the display footprint without compromising on screen size and gives an office a fresh professional interior with its sleek and elegant design.
- Ergonomic Office – full height adjustability (150 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Protecting your eyes from strain and damage – Built-in Low Blue Light technology filters out hazardous blue light emissions whilst Flicker-Free technology eliminates any backlight flickering, thus protecting your eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration without compromise to true-to-life display colour performance.
- Highest Productivity and efficient Multi-Tasking – reduce the number of PCs and Daisy-Chain multiple displays using DisplayPort (out) and benefit from Uniformity Control for a consistent visualisation in a trading floor setup.
- Auto-Adjust Power Consumption – to minimize unnecessary power usage, the Human and Ambient Light Sensors adjust the display brightness according to user presence and room lighting conditions.
- Future-Ready Design – best in form and function design with 3-sided ultra-narrow bezel gives an office a fresh professional interior.
- Business Class Image Quality – Advanced High-Performance IPS (AH-IPS) panel provides the very best viewing angles as well as noticeably better colour reproduction.
|NEC EA245WMi-2 Commercial Display Desktop Monitor - Datasheet AU||521.83 KB|
|NEC EA245WMi-2 Commercial Display Desktop Monitor - User Manual AU||3,400.52 KB|
|Panel Technology||IPS TFT with W-LED backlight|
|Screen Size [inch/cm]||24 / 61|
|Pixel Pitch [mm]||0.270|
|Contrast Ratio (typ.)||1000:1|
|Viewing Angle [°]||178 horizontal / 178 vertical (typ. at contrast ratio 10:1)|
|Colour Depth [bn]||16.77 (8bit)|
|Response Time [ms]||5|
|Panel Refresh Rate [Hz]||60|
|SYNCHRONISATION RATE AND RESOLUTION|
|Horizontal Frequency [kHz]||31.5 - 95|
|Vertical Frequency [Hz]||56 - 75|
|Optimum Resolution||1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz|
|Supported Resolutions||1920 x 1200;|
|1920 x 1080;|
|1680 x 1050;|
|1600 x 1200;|
|1440 x 900;|
|1400 x 1050;|
|1366 x 768;|
|1360 x 768;|
|1280 x 1024;|
|1280 x 960;|
|1280 x 768;|
|1280 x 720;|
|1024 x 768;|
|800 x 600;|
|640 x 480;|
|Digital||1 x DisplayPort; 1 x DisplayPort out; 1 x DVI-D; 1 x HDMI; USB ver. 3.0 (3 down / 1 up)|
|Analog||1 x D-sub 15 pin|
|Power Consumption on Mode [W]||18 (Eco Mode 2); 22 (typ.); 50 (max.)|
|Power Savings Mode [W]||0.3|
|Power Supply||internal power supply|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||+5 to +35|
|Operating Humidity [%]||20 to 80|
|Height adjustable Stand [mm]||150|
|Screen Tilt [°]||-5 to 35|
|Screen Tilt / Swivel [°]||-170 to +170|
|Screen Rotate [°]||-90 to 90 (landscape to portrait mode)|
|Bezel Width [mm]||0.8 (left/right/top)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||With stand: 531.5 x 515.4 x 250|
|VESA Mounting [mm]||100 x 100|
|Special Characteristics||Ambient light sensor for optimized brightness levels; Carbon Footprint Meter; Carbon Savings Meter; ControlSync®; Customize Setting; DICOM preset; DICOM simulation; EcoModes; Human Sensor; LED Backlight Technology; NaViSet Administrator 2; Quick release Stand and Handle; sRGB Support; Touch Sensor Keys; USB ver. 3.0 (3 down / 1 up)|
|Colour Versions||Black Front Bezel, Black Back Cabinet; White Front Bezel, White Back Cabinet|
|Kensington security slot||Yes|
|Plug and Play||VESA DDC2B; VESA DDCi|
|Audio||Headphone Jack; Integrated Speakers (1 W + 1 W)|
|Adjust Functions||Audio Volume / Lock-Out; Auto Adjust; Brightness; Colour Temperature Control; Contrast; Control Sync; DV Mode; EcoMode; Fine Adjust (analog); Human Sensing; Intelligent Power Management; Language Select; LED Brightness; Monitor Information; NTAA (Non-Touch-Auto-Adjustment); On-Screen-Display (OSD) lock-out; One Touch Recovery; Power-Off Timer; sRGB|
|Shipping Content||Control Sync Cable; DisplayPort cable; Monitor; Power Cable; Setup Guide; USB Cable|
|Safety and Ergonomics||CE; EnergyStar 8.0; Flicker-free; Low Blue Light; TCO 8.0|
|Warranty||3 years warranty incl. backlight|
|Energy Efficiency||Ambient light sensor; Energy consumption: 16 kWh/1000 h; Energy efficiency class: E; Human sensor; Intelligent Power Management|
|Ecological Materials||Downloadable manuals|
|Ecological Standards||Energy Star 8.0; TCO 8.0|