Where space is limited but not your message
Delivering space efficient visualisation for constricted environments such as corridors and retail shelves, this 42” bartype display offers a distinctive ultra-wide 16:4 screen ratio. High adaptability extends to both landscape and portrait orientation ideal for space-limited areas, yet content creation remains easy and effortless. Content is crisp and clear with compelling readability even in bright ambient light conditions with high brightness levels of 700 cd/m² combined with an anti-glare surface. Its modern, slim design forms an elegant digital surface which perfectly complements the surrounding architecture and integrates seamlessly into any environment.
The 42” MultiSync® BT421 is the super wide choice for space efficient digital signage in retail environments, transportation hubs, quick service restaurants and all other public areas where space is limited.
- Space efficient display solution – the ultra-wide screen ratio of 16:4 with a display height of just 28.9 cm allows installation within constricted spaces, providing crisp and eye-friendly visualisation.
- Robust and reliable – sealed to prohibit dust ingress, long term reliable operation is maintained within wide temperature range of 0-50°C.
- Easy content adaption – the integrated trim function enables 16:9 content to be used whilst actively displaying the upper or lower area for display of native 1920 x 480 content.
- Cost efficient media playback flexibility – divide a single Full HD content into two separate contents via daisy chaining for back to back installations, needing only one source to feed two screens for cost saving benefits.
- Superb readability in bright light environments – crisp playback of content thanks to high brightness output of 700 cd/m² and anti-reflective screen surface delivers clearly visible messages even under varying and demanding ambient conditions.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
|Panel Technology||VA with Direct LED backlights|
|Active Screen Area (W x H) [mm]||1,039.7 x 259.9|
|Screen Size [inch/cm]||42 / 107.2|
|Pixel Pitch [mm]||0.542|
|Contrast Ratio (typ.)||4000:1|
|Viewing Angle [°]||178 horizontal / 178 vertical (typ. at contrast ratio 10:1)|
|Colour Depth [bn]||1,073 (10bit)|
|Response Time (typ.) [ms]||8 (grey-to-grey)|
|Haze Level [%]||Pro (44)|
|Supported Orientation||Landscape; Portrait|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 480|
|Supported Resolutions||1920 x 1200;|
|1920 x 1080;|
|1920 x 960;|
|1920 x 480;|
|1680 x 1050;|
|1600 x 1200;|
|1440 x 900;|
|1400 x 1050;|
|1366 x 768;|
|1360 x 768;|
|1280 x 1024;|
|1280 x 800;|
|1280 x 768;|
|1280 x 720;|
|1024 x 768;|
|800 x 600;|
|640 x 480|
|Input Video Digital||2 x DVI-D (with HDCP)|
|Input Control||LAN 100Mbit; RS232|
|Output Video Digital||1 x DVI-D|
|Power Consumption Eco/max. [W]||50 shipping; 75 (max.)|
|Power Savings Mode [W]||< 0.5; < 2 (Networked Standby)|
|Power Management||VESA DPMS|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||+0 to +50|
|Operating Humidity [%]||20 to 90|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||1,059.9 x 288.9 x 64.7|
|Bezel Width [mm]||14.7 (bottom); 7.9 (left and right); 9.8 (top)|
|VESA Mounting [mm]||200 x 100 (FDMI); 4 holes; 400 x 100 (FDMI); M6|
|Accessories||Ceiling Mount (PDC BT S(single sided); PDC BT D (dual sided); PD Pole S, PD Pole M, PD Pole L, PD Pole XL); Wall mount (PDW BT L)|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy efficiency class: C|
|Special Characteristics||NaViSet Administrator 2; Trim Function|
|Safety and Ergonomics||CE; REACH; RoHS; SASO|
|Warranty||3 years warranty incl. backlight; additional services available; optional 4. + 5. year warranty extension|