Superior cinema picture quality
First grade high end blue laser diode light source, combined with an unique quality Phosphor wheel technology and no filter replacement required, results in an up to 20,000 hours hassle free operation. These features, bundled with a low overall power consumption, provide exceptional reliability and an attractive total cost of ownership addressing long lasting Signage installations or Museums.
Superior cinema picture quality, especially on large screens is provided by 4k signal processing performance. Enhanced by an optional new ultra-short throw lens, this projector is also perfectly suited for Rental/Staging, Higher Education and large Corporate installations.
All in all a perfect custom-tailored solution, saving you valuable time and money for a secure investment into a brighter future.
- Resource-saving – up to 20,000 hours maintenance-free operation thanks to Laser Light Source technology, filter less dust shielded design & integrated liquid cooling system.
- Hassle-free Installation – wide zoom bayonet lens portfolio & support of third party lenses (ask your local trusted NEC partner) enables customised installations and easy replacement of current installation projectors.
- Outstanding Picture Quality – whole new visualisation experience with high brightness, up to 4K input signal and unique picture & colour processing technology based on the latest NEC scaler chip.
- Easy Way to Large Viewing – use the OPS slot for built-in players, HDMI-out signal loop-through, built-in signal splitter and edge blending capability to provide large presentation pictures.
- Maximum Flexibility – 360 degree installation in any direction, unique geometric adjustment, Picture in Picture and 3D support offer unrivalled installation capabilities for any application.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst administrating all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
- Laser Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
|Projection Technology||1-chip DLP™ Technology
|Contrast Ratio (typ.)||10000:1
|Light Source Life [hrs]||20000|
|Lens||8 optional bayonet lenses|
|Lens shift||H:±0.15, V:+0.5,-0.3|
|Keystone correction||+/- 40° manual horizontal / +/- 40° manual vertical|
|Projection Factor||depending on lens selection|
|Projection Distance [m]||0.86 – 118|
|Screen Size (diagonal) [cm] / [inch]||Maximum: 1,270 / 500"; Minimum: 100 / 40"|
|Horizontal Frequency [kHz]||analog: 15/24-100 kHz
digital: 15/24-153 kHz
|Vertical Frequency [Hz]||analog: 48-120 Hz
digital: 24-120 Hz
|RGB (analog) Input||1 x 5BNC, shared with Component Signal (YPbPr); 1 x Mini D-sub 15 pin|
|Digital Input||1 x DisplayPort supporting HDCP; 1 x HDBaseT; 1 x HDMI™ supporting HDCP|
|Digital Output||1 x HDMI supporting HDCP|
|Video Input||1 x BNC R Share
|S-Video Input||1 x BNC G/B Share
|Control Input||1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack (Wired Remote); 1 x D-Sub 9 pin (RS-232), Ethernet; 1 x Ethernet shared with HDBaseT|
|Option Slot Input||1 x Slot for optional OPS modules
|LAN||1 x RJ45|
|USB||1 x Type A (USB 2.0 high speed for mouse support)|
|3D Sync Output||1 x Mini DIN 3pin|
|Video Signals||NTSC; NTSC 4.43; PAL; PAL-M; PAL-N; PAL60; SECAM|
|Remote Input||1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack
|Remote Control||Audio Control; Digital Zoom; Geometric Correction; ID Select; ID set; Power (On-OFF); Select (up, down, left, right); Shutter function; Source Select; Test Picture; Zoom/Focus and Lens Shift Control|
|Power Supply||100-240 V AC
|Power Consumption [W]||1100-1200
|Dimensions (W) [mm]||500|
|Dimensions (H) [mm]||211|
|Dimensions (D) [mm]||577|
|Fan Noise [dB (A)]||39 / 42 (Eco / Normal)|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||5 to 40
|Operating Humidity [%]||0 to 80
|Storage Temperature [°C]||-10 to +60
|Storage Humidity [%]||0 to 90
|Safety and Ergonomics||CE
TUEV Type Approved
|Special Characteristics||3D ready; 4K Interface; AMX Beacon; Built-in Display/Multiscreen Splitter; Cinema Quality Picture (CQP) Processing for best image quality; Crestron RoomView; DICOM simulation; Digital 3D Reform™; Direct Power-Off Function; Edge Blending Function (Build In); Free Tilt; Full 3D HDMI Support; Geometric Correction; HDBaseT; LAN; Light Source Adjustment; Manual Wall Color Correction; Multi-Screen compensation mode; NaViSet Administrator 2; OPS module support; Optional User Logo; OSD with 27 languages; Password Security System; PIP/Side by Side, HDMI - Input; PJ LINK; Portrait Setting; RS-232 Control; Stacking Function; Timer-Function; Virtual Remote for direct PC control|
|Energy Efficiency||Laser Light Source
|Ecological Materials||Downloadable manuals
100% recyclable packaging
|Ecological Standards||ErP compliant
|Projector Warranty||5 years Warranty|
|Light Source Warranty||5 years or 10000h (whatever comes first)|
|Shipping Content||Power Cable
Quick Setup Guide
IR Remote Control
Network Set-up Guide
Users Manual on CD-ROM