Small yet powerful! Epic cinematic experiences for mobile and smaller cinema screens
Designed for theatres with smaller screens or small projection booths, the NC1000C projector delivers an enhanced cinema experience with perfect images. Space-saving and transportation friendly, it also matches the specific demands of mobile cinema applications or theatres without projection booths. The all-in-one Integrated Media Server (IMS) effectively reduces the number of peripheral devices needed for a compact solution.
A unique movie experience with exceptional image quality is ensured thanks to crisp and DCI compliant 2K image display combined with natural colours resulting from a cinema DLP light engine and 3D capabilities. Users benefit from a future-proof investment providing both low initial costs as well as low operational costs with user-friendly accessibility and minimal maintenance required.
This projector is the perfect solution for cinema screens up to 10m for Art Houses, Mobile Cinemas, Cinemas in Universities and Public Buildings.
- Immersive Cinema Experience – take your theatre to the next generation, stay ahead of the competition with premium movie quality and future proof your investment for upcoming cinema trends.
- Enjoy a Lower TCO – easy lamp replacement, lower lamp cost and simple servicing; enjoy better quality imaging whilst experiencing an overall lower cost of ownership.
- Inspire your audience – present perfect cinema quality with DCI compliant 2K resolution and precise colour processing for the best viewing experience.
- Compact, lightweight and quiet – easy installation in small projection booths, easy transportation for mobile cinemas and perfectly suited for boothless cinemas.
- Highly flexible – with no exhaust system required, the NC1000C is suitable for floor and ceiling installation and versatile content playback.
- Steady and reliable operation without any risk of black screen – much more brightness stability during the life time of the light source.
- Hassle-free Installation – wide zoom bayonet lens portfolio with motorised zoom, focus and lens shift enables customised installations and supports mobile use as well as easy replacement of current cinema projectors.
- All-in-one – The Integrated Media Server (IMS) offers highest flexibility for content management as well as NAS-connectivity and Real-time Ingest whilst reducing the number of peripheral devices required.
- Reliable operation – ensuring continuous projection without black screens as Hot Lamp Swapping enables easy lamp replacement in dual lamp systems during operation, without protective gear. More Information
|Projection Method||3-chip DLP™ Technology|
|Screen Size [m]||up to 10.6 in DCI colour (1.8 Gain screen)|
|Light Source||400 W x 2 NSH Lamps|
|Light Source||High-efficiency Xenon lamp option (2 KW)|
|Lens||Zoom / Focus / Shift: Motorized|
|Other: Dowser (light shutter); Range of shift is dependent on lens|
|Primary Lenses: NP-9LS12ZM1: 1.2-1.72:1; NP-9LS13ZM1: 1.33-2.1:1; NP-9LS16ZM1: 1.62-2.7:1; NP-9LS20ZM1: 2.09-3.9:1; NP-9LS40Z1: 4.07-6.34:1|
|DMD Specifications||2048 x 1080|
|Chip: 0.69" DLP|
|Cooling Method||Air cooling with dust-preventing electrostatic filter|
|External Controls||1 x GPIO (3D) (D-sub 15 pin female); 1 x GPIO (D-sub 37 pin female); 1 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet|
|INTERFACES IMS NP90MS02 (OPTIONAL)|
|External Controls||2 x RJ45 (4 GPI and 6 GPO); 2 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Input Terminals||2 x 3GSDI bidirectional (input and output); 2 x USB Type 3.0; eSATA; HDMI|
|Output Terminals||2 x RJ45 (16-channel AES3-EBU Digital Audio)|
|Additional Features||HFR 3D Support (48 Hz/eye, 60 Hz/eye); Integrated SMS; Integrated Storage: 2 TB (DCP, RAID5); NAS support; Play ingest|
|Power Supply||Built-in power supplyProjector Power Supply Unit: 200 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz, single phase|
|Power Consumption [W]||Dual Lamp: 1135 W; 200 - 240 V; 4.8 - 5.8 A|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||10 to 35|
|Operating Humidity [%]||10 to 85 - non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature [°C]||-10 to 50|
|Storage Humidity [%]||5 to 95 - non-condensing|
|External Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Projector Head: 621 x 314 x 798|
|IMS||Full HFR 3D Support (48 Hz/eye, 60 Hz/eye); Integrated SMS; Integrated Storage Server: 2 TB RAID5|
|Weight [kg]||44 (without lens)|
|Fan Noise [dB (A)]||< 48|
|Regulations Europe||CE; CE; EN55022 1998, Class A; EN55024; EN55024 1998; EN55032 Class A (Marking TUV,CE); EN60950-1; EN61000-3-11; EN61000-3-12; EN61000-3-2/-3-3; GOST-R; IEC60950-1; IEC60950-1 / EN55022 Class A (Marking EAC); IEC62301; TÜV-GS|
|Special Characteristics||Built-in IMS (NP90MS02-4K, optional); Compact model; Easy-lamp system; Integrated SMS; Integrated storage server: 2 TB net capacity; Latest digital technology; Low TCO; Reduced costs; Unsurpassed quality|
|Optional Accessories||Air filter|
|Warranty||2 years, parts warranty|
|Light Source||1 years or 2500h (whatever comes first)|
|Ecological Materials||Eliminate waste and landfill implications associated with 35mm media|