The new NC1201L Digital Cinema Projector - Laser focused on maximum visual experience for smaller venues
The all-new NC1201L cinema projector delivers a brighter visual experience, suitable for smaller venues with screen sizes of up to 12m wide. Built upon the latest laser light source technology, our second generation of this compact digital cinema projector will amaze your customers with crisper colours and an exceptional image quality. The highly flexible and silent NC1201L allows for an easy installation without the need for a special exhaust system, supporting ceiling, floor or mobile applications.
Additionally the maintenance free operation and a low, eco-friendly power consumption result in an overall reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) and therefore a greater per seat revenue. Take your customers into the next generation of digital cinema, delivering a stunning visual experience for a brighter future.
- Highly flexible – with no exhaust system required, the NC1201L is suitable for floor and ceiling installation and versatile content playback.
- Virtually zero maintenance – no lamp and no filter replacement costs, no maintenance personnel costs and no lamp stock due to the innovative Laser Light engine.
- Compact, lightweight and quiet – easy installation in small projection booths, easy transportation for mobile cinemas and perfectly suited for boothless cinemas.
- Enjoy a Lower TCO – highest reliability, maintenance-free operation, low power consumption and up to 20000 hours life; the Laser light source results in a significantly lower total cost of ownership.
- Steady and reliable operation without any risk of black screen – much more brightness stability during the life time of the light source.
- A host of integrated features – including built-in 2TB screen server, 2 x 3G SDI Interfaces, HDMI interface for alternative content, advanced network and built-in GPIO functions with NAS support.
- Sealed optical engine – minimising dust and smoke ingress, consistent performance is assured and no special maintenance is required.
|Projection Method||3-chip DLP™ Technology|
|Screen Size [m]||up to 12 in DCI colour (1.8 Gain screen)|
|Light Source||Laser Light Source, Expected Life: 20000 h 1|
|Lens||Zoom / Focus / Shift: Motorized|
|Other: Range of shift is dependent on lens|
|Primary Lenses: NP-9LS12ZM1: 1.2-1.72:1; NP-9LS13ZM1: 1.33-2.1:1; NP-9LS16ZM1: 1.62-2.7:1; NP-9LS20ZM1: 2.09-3.9:1; NP-9LS40ZM1: 4.07-6.34:1|
|DMD Specifications||2048 x 1080|
|Chip: 0.69" DC2K|
|Cooling Method||Circulating air cooling system; Special heat exchanger|
|External Controls||1 x GPIO (3D) (D-sub 15 pin female); 1 x GPIO (D-sub 37 pin female); 1 x RJ45 100Base-T|
|INTERFACES IMS NP90MS02 (OPTIONAL)|
|External Controls||2 x RJ45 (4 GPI and 6 GPO); 2 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Input Terminals||1 x USB Type 2.0; 2 x 3GSDI bidirectional (input and output); 2 x USB Type 3.0; eSATA; HDMI|
|Output Terminals||2 x RJ45 (16-channel AES3-EBU Digital Audio)|
|Additional Features||HFR 3D Support (48 Hz/eye, 60 Hz/eye); Integrated SMS; Integrated Storage: 2 TB (DCP, RAID5); NAS support|
|Power Supply||Built-in power supply|
|Projector Power Supply Unit: 200 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz, single phase|
|Power Consumption [W]||1304 max.|
|Heat Dissipation (BTU)||4450|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||10 to 35|
|Operating Humidity [%]||20 to 80 - non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature [°C]||-10 to 50|
|Storage Humidity [%]||20 to 80 - non-condensing|
|External Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||680 x 333 x 860|
|Weight [kg]||66 (without lens)|
|Fan Noise [dB (A)]||< 47|
|Regulations Europe||CE; DCI 1.2; EN55022 1998, Class A; EN55024 1998; EN60950-1; EN61000-3-2; EN61000-3-3; IEC60825-1 Ed. 3: Class 1; TÜV-GS|
|Regulations Russia||EAC; EN55022 1998, Class A; EN55024 1998; EN61000-3-2; EN61000-3-3; IEC60950-1|
|Special Characteristics||Built-in IMS; Dust sealed optical engine; Full HFR 3D support; Laser Light System; Latest digital technology; Metal filter; Play ingest|
|Warranty||2 years, parts warranty|
|Light Source||2 years or 7500h (whatever comes first)|
|Ecological Materials||Laser technology reduces power usage and reduces replacement materials required|