The first RB laser projector for premium and large format screens
With the NEC NC3541L 4K RB laser projector cinemas are taking advantage of both laser phosphor and RGB laser technologies resulting in a powerful projector which delivers compelling benefits in terms of cost, operational efficiency and immersive image quality. The use of a red and blue laser light source goes beyond the colour and brightness output of traditional laser phosphor cinema projection systems providing a brilliant image with high uniformity. The efficient light processing system has a low initial cost compared to RGB laser projectors and delivers huge savings in operational costs compared to Xenon based projection systems by avoiding lamp and filter replacements. Easy and space saving installations are supported through a single solution without external chillers, light sources or the need for exhaust ventilation.
Thanks to the high initial brightness level of 35,000 lumen, this projector is a premium solution for large and premium format cinema screens of up to 32m. It is also ideal for additional non-cinematic screenings such as company presentations or gaming events helping to increase usage and maximise revenue for cinema operators.
- Experience the real magic of cinema – enjoy the most vibrant and stunning colour reproduction for incredibly lifelike scenes thanks to innovative RB (red and blue) laser technology.
- Enjoy a Lower TCO – highest reliability, maintenance-free operation, low power consumption and up to 30000 hours life; the Laser light source results in a significantly lower total cost of ownership.
- Brilliant for every purpose – The brightness output can be individually adjusted to provide crisp images whether enjoying 2D and 3D movie playback.
- Big on brightness – the high brightness output of 35000 lumen creates outstanding images on screen sizes of up to 32 m.
- Immersive Cinema Experience – take your theatre to the next generation, stay ahead of the competition with premium movie quality and future proof your investment for upcoming cinema trends.
- Outstanding Picture Quality – full 4K resolution (4096 x 2160 pixel) and wide colour space combined with a homogeneous and contrast-rich laser image quality creates a unique immersive cinema experience.
- One box solution – the projector is easy to handle and install as an all-in-one-device solution without the need for an external chiller, external laser light source or external exhaust system.
|Projection Method||3-chip 1.38“ DC4K DMD|
|Screen Size [m]||up to 32|
|Contrast Ratio||2000:1 (full on/off)|
|Light Source||Lamp free design; Laser Light Source, Expected Life: 30000 h 1|
|Lens||Zoom / Focus / Shift: Motorized|
|Shift: Horizontal/Vertical Motorized|
|Other: Dowser (light shutter); Lens memory stores lens setting (shift/zoom/focus); Range of shift is dependent on lens|
|Primary Lenses: 1.13 to 1.66:1 zoom; 1.3 to 1.85:1 zoom; 1.45 to 2.17:1 zoom; 1.63 to 2.71:1 zoom; 1.95 to 3.26:1 zoom; 2.71 to 3.89:1 zoom|
|DMD Specifications||4096 x 2160|
|Chip: 1.38" DLP|
|Tilt Angle [°]: 12|
|Cooling Method||Liquid: Cooling inside, no chiller required|
|External Controls||1 x GPIO (3D) (D-sub 15 pin female); 1 x GPIO (D-sub 0 pin female); 1 x RJ45 100Base-T|
|External Controls||2 x RJ45 (4 GPI and 6 GPO); 2 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Input Terminals||1 x USB Type 2.0; 2 x 3GSDI bidirectional (input and output); 2 x USB Type 3.0; eSATA; HDMI|
|Output Terminals||2 x RJ45 (16-channel AES3-EBU Digital Audio)|
|Additional Features||Integrated SMS; Integrated Storage: 2 TB (DCP, RAID5); NAS support|
|Power Supply||Projector Power Supply Unit: 200 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz, single phase|
|Power Consumption [W]||4485 max.|
|Heat Dissipation (BTU)||16668|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||10 to 35|
|Operating Humidity [%]||10 to 80 - non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature [°C]||-10 to 50|
|External Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||697 x 455 x 1,180|
|Weight [kg]||169 (without lens)|
|Fan Noise [dB (A)]||< 55|
|Regulations Europe||EN55022 1998, Class A; EN55024; EN55024 1998; EN55032 Class A (Marking TUV,CE); EN60950-1; EN61000-3-2; EN61000-3-2/-3-3; EN61000-3-3; IEC60825-1 Ed3 2014; IEC60950-1; IEC60950-1 / EN55022 Class A (Marking EAC); IEC62471-5 Ed1 2015; TÜV-GS|
|Regulations Russia||EAC; IEC60825-1 Ed3 2014; IEC62471-5 Ed1 2015|
|Special Characteristics||High 4K resolution; Laser Light System; Low TCO; RB laser light source; Up to 30000 h expected life time without lamp exchange; Wide laser colour space|
|Warranty||2 years, parts warranty|
|Light Source||2 years or 7500h (whatever comes first)|
|Ecological Materials||Eliminate waste and landfill implications associated with 35mm media; Laser technology reduces power usage and reduces replacement materials required|