Who are we looking for?
We welcome applications from students with a disability with a:
- Positive attitude towards study
- Passion for the IT field
- Proactive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Growth mindset and who welcome the opportunity to be challenged / solve problems
What area of study?
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Systems
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Cyber Security
Other Eligibility criteria
- Students commencing their 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of their degree in 2022
- Australian Permanent Residents or Australian Citizens at the time of application submission. If students are ACT residents, only Australian Citizens may apply.
How to Apply
Please submit your expression of interest below
NEC Australia is an ICT transformation company driving customer service excellence with a major focus on Public Safety, delivering a complete portfolio of ICT solutions and services to large enterprise, small business and government customers. We are shaping the most efficient businesses and creating a safer society by solving tomorrow’s technology challenges. We want to bring together the best minds to develop innovation to solve challenging customer issues, through targeted and innovative technology solutions.
Dylan Alcott Foundation
The Dylan Alcott Foundation is a charitable organization with the core purpose of helping young Australians with disabilities gain confidence, fulfill their potential and achieve their dreams. Visit the Dylan Alcott Foundation for more information.