Protection from malicious individuals by offering Denial of Service, fraud & eavesdropping protection.
Ensure your NEC platform is secure
Sitting between your organisation and the internet they protect you from malicious individuals by offering Denial of Service, fraud and eavesdropping protection.
Protecting your mobile employees by allowing them to securely make and receive calls using mobile clients on their tablets, smart phones or laptops.
The UNIVERGE BX series E-SBC’s are powerful, scalable, secure and easy to manage - they are the perfect addition to your NEC SL2100 or UNIVERGE SV9000 series Unified Communications platforms.
Why you need a Session Border Controller
- Comprehensive security protects your valuable communications infrastructure from unauthorised usage
- Provides perimeter defence against Denial of Service, fraud and eavesdropping
- Can be deployed as a dedicated hardware device or a virtual appliance
- Active / standby redundancy for high availability deployments
- Delivers high service performance and voice quality
- Flexible licensing options for cost-effective scalability up to 30,000 users with up to 6,000 concurrent calls
- Allows remote workers to securely use mobile clients and softphones
- Secure integration (TLS) to SIP trunk providers
- Support for industry leading virtualisation - VMware, Hyper-V and KVM
- Support for industry leading cloud infrastructure providers Openstack, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Cloudband (ALU)
- Complete web based maintenance, automated test calling minimises deployment time and support issues
Built to integrate with your business
Is your business ready for NBN?
ISDN services in Australia are ending soon. If your business is on ISDN you will need to migrate to SIP to connect to the NBN.
Ensure your business continues to serve its customers efficiently and make the switch today!