NEC NP-NC1802ML Modular Cinema Projection – a new standard in adaptable screening
The world’s first cinema projector series offering a modular laser light system with projector head. The modular concept allows you to plug-in the appropriate light modules based on the brightness you need. Protect your investment when migrating from 2D to 3D projection, or adapting your set-up to a wider screen.
Don’t limit your venue’s potential; go beyond cinema to increase your visitor numbers and maximise revenue. The modular light concept opens opportunities to screen alternative content for corporate presentations and gaming events.
You can expect a powerful modular projector that delivers compelling advantages when it comes to operation, efficiency and image quality. Ideally operating in medium-sized venues and with premium format cinema screens of up to 19m.
- Modular Light Source – achieve the light output which is perfectly adjusted to your requirements with exchangeable light modules 24,500lm, 20,000lm and 18,000lm for different brightness demands.
- Virtually zero maintenance – no lamp and no filter replacement costs, no maintenance personnel costs and no lamp stock due to the innovative Laser Light engine.
- Enjoy a Lower TCO – highest reliability, maintenance-free operation, low power consumption and up to 30000 hours life; the Laser light source results in a significantly lower total cost of ownership.
- One box solution – the projector is easy to handle and install as an all-in-one-device solution without the need for an external chiller, external laser light source or external exhaust system.
- Sealed optical engine – minimising dust ingress, consistent performance is assured and no special maintenance is required.
- A host of integrated features – including built-in 2TB screen server, 2 x 3G SDI Interfaces, HDMI interface for alternative content, advanced network and built-in GPIO functions with NAS support.