NEC NP-NC2443ML - Greater flexibility with modular cinema projection solutions
Joining NEC’s modular cinema projection solutions, the NC2443ML provides high flexibility and future-proof adaption. The modular concept allows for simple upgrade from 2K to 4K by changing only the projector head, or an increase in brightness by choosing from three different light modules (18K, 20K, 24K Lumen). In addition to the 2K projector head, the NC1843ML employs a 4K head and an 24K Lm laser module.
The NC2443ML is based on RB laser technology, generating exceptional image quality with very natural looking colours yet at a low operational cost. RB laser technology is almost entirely speckle-free allowing high gain screens to be used achieving higher brightness levels especially for 3D.
The NEC modular solution is opening opportunities for leasing structures which greatly appeal to theatre operators to better manage their budgets. The innovative NC2443ML brings compelling benefits in lowering operating costs and increasing efficiencies whilst delivering exceptional viewing experiences in medium-sized venues.
- Modular Light Source – achieve the light output which is perfectly adjusted to your requirements with exchangeable light modules 24,500lm, 20,000lm and 18,000lm for different brightness demands.
- Protect your investment – save on new lenses by reutilising the NEC NC2000 series lens family.
- Virtually zero maintenance – no lamp and no filter replacement costs, no maintenance personnel costs and no lamp stock due to the innovative Laser Light engine.
- Enjoy a Lower TCO – highest reliability, maintenance-free operation, low power consumption and up to 30000 hours life; the Laser light source results in a significantly lower total cost of ownership.
- Sealed optical engine – minimising dust ingress, consistent performance is assured and no special maintenance is required.