NEC’s UNIVERGE® SV9100 is the unified communications (UC) solution of choice for small and medium businesses (SMBs) who don’t want to be left behind.
Smart communications for SMBs
Designed to fit your unique needs, the UNIVERGE SV9100 platform is a powerful communications solution that provides SMBs with the efficient, easy-to-deploy, mobile technology that they require.
Reliable and adaptable, the SV9100 is built on cutting-edge technology that supports voice, unified communications and collaboration, unified messaging, and mobility out-of-the-box, all the while remaining easy to manage.
ISDN services are ending soon. Is your business ready for NBN? ASK US HOW
UNIVERGE SV9100 features
- Future-proof Unified Communications solution for the multi-gen workforce
- Embedded unified communications client with directory, presence and IM
- A seamless mix of IP and traditional phone services
- Broad range of mobility applications / devices
- Embedded video and audio conferencing
- A fully integrated Unified Messaging solution
- Comprehensive contact centre suite
- Simplified user licensing with a low TCO
- Wide range of end-points
- Lower carriage costs with SIP trunks
- Safeguards your investment
- Delivers on NEC’s green initiatives
- A rack mountable chassis that can incorporate telephony, networking, server and gateway hardware
- The capability to mesh up to 50 systems into a single image communication platform
- System capacity up to 1,296 ports
- Versatile architecture - works as an IP system, digital system or a combination of the two
- Modular architecture for exceptional scalability – cost effective from 10 to 800+
- One of the most easily configured Unified Communications systems on the market
- User-friendly management interface streamlines system administration
Hotel Guest Management System
Cost-effective solution for hotels providing easier bookings, billings & administration.
NEC’s InHotel combines a complete and comprehensive Hotel Guest Management Application together with tightly integrated telephone system functionality.
Is your business ready for NBN?
ISDN services in Australia are ending soon. If your business is on ISDN you will need to migrate to SIP to connect to the NBN.
Ensure your business continues to serve its customers efficiently and make the switch today!