Multi-line desktop telephones for any business
Running your organisation on old devices is bad for business. That’s why NEC has developed the next generation of desktop telephones. Our UNIVERGE IP Desktop Telephones sport innovative design, and are intended to deliver maximum deployment flexibility and a wide range of choices that fit all business requirements.
Easy-to-use, intuitive interfaces
NEC’s desktop telephone interfaces are designed to improve overall user experience while remaining intuitive—with no extensive training needed. Global icons indicate status at-a-glance, including notification of new voice or instant messages, missed calls, the telephone user’s current presence status, and the device’s current data protection mode.
Improve overall user experience
- Are customisable to meet employees’ specific communications needs
- Supports a wide-range of features which can help improve overall employee efficiency and productivity
- Offers deployment flexibility and investment protection
- Has an easy to use intuitive interface
- Comes with options for the visually impaired such as audio key action feedback and Braille stickers
- Supports XML open interface
- With the inbuilt Bluetooth (in the DT930 Touch), users can receive and place calls through with a Bluetooth headset.
- The DT930 Touch will be available in 2020
Maximise your value
NEC’s innovative IP desktop endpoint design is intended to deliver maximum value. With our range of options, NEC has a phone that can provide the functionality you seek.
ISDN services are ending soon. Is your business ready for NBN? ASK US HOW